There are lightweight Linux distributions that are created for the express purpose of providing faster speeds and superior performance to their users. These lightweight Linux distros can boost up computer speeds by huge margins on old computers as well as new. In this video, we’ll be seeing the top 5 best lightweight Linux distributions of 2020.
Help me make more videos by supporting me on Patreon:
I have a laptop which I bought 10 years ago, so it’s very low powered by today’s standards. But I easily run android studio and an android emulator on it, at the same time, and guess what? The performance is very similar to what you get on a mid-range laptop available in the market today.
What my laptop lacks in the hardware department, I make up for it by installing Linux distros that are built for superior performance. These Xfce and Lxde distros breathe a new life into older hardware.
These operating systems have reduced overhead, allowing the computer to use more resources in terms of memory and CPU cycles for user tasks. Thereby providing visible boosts in performance. Today I’ve picked for you, the top 5 best Linux distros that deliver a power-packed computing experience along with solid stability, great usability, and some with downright stunning loo
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://codeigniterbrasil.com/lap-trinh-linux/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng hệ điều hành linux siêu tốc – bài 25 Xem cấu hình hệ thống (cpu, ram, hdd)
- Linux cat command summary with examples
- Cài nhiều hệ điều hành Windows và Linux trên một máy tính
- Hướng dẫn tạo USB Boot DLC2019 (NTFS / UEFI) Trên windows 10 ( sử dụng USB 32 GB )
- Hướng dẫn gỡ bỏ Ubuntu sạch sẽ nhất bằng lệnh trên Windows theo chuẩn UEFI-GPT