Porting U-Boot and Linux on New ARM Boards: A Step-by-Step Guide – Quentin Schulz, Free Electrons
May it be because of a lack of documentation or because we don’t know where to look or where to start, it is not always easy to get started with U-Boot or Linux, and know how to port them to a new ARM platform.
Based on experience porting modern versions of U-Boot and Linux on a custom Freescale/NXP i.MX6 platform, this talk will offer a step-by-step guide through the porting process. From board files to Device Trees, through Kconfig, device model, defconfigs, and tips and tricks, join this talk to discover how to get U-Boot and Linux up and running on your brand new ARM platform!
About Quentin Schulz
Quentin joined Free Electrons in mid-2016 as an embedded Linux engineer after spending a 6-months internship designing, building and integrating a farm to Kernel CI. He has been especially working on adding support for the ADC of Allwinner SoCs and for power supplies drivers of X-Powers PMICs, often seen on the same boards. He spoke about kernel Continuous Integration with LAVA and KernelCI at the 2016 ELCE in Berlin.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://codeigniterbrasil.com/lap-trinh-linux/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng hệ điều hành linux siêu tốc – bài 25 Xem cấu hình hệ thống (cpu, ram, hdd)
- Linux cat command summary with examples
- Cài nhiều hệ điều hành Windows và Linux trên một máy tính
- Hướng dẫn tạo USB Boot DLC2019 (NTFS / UEFI) Trên windows 10 ( sử dụng USB 32 GB )
- Hướng dẫn gỡ bỏ Ubuntu sạch sẽ nhất bằng lệnh trên Windows theo chuẩn UEFI-GPT