Installing the Eclipse IDE on Linux Mint 18
If you’ve ever had to do anything with Java, you’ve most probably heard of the Eclipse IDE. If not, consider it your free and open-source one-stop shop for Java development. However, it’s not just that – via its thousands of plugins and modules you can develop in just about any popular language on it and so much more. Considering all that, there is a pretty big chance that you will want to install and use it so let’s take a look at how to do just that.
With previous versions, installing Eclipse included creating and modifying desktop files, moving things around and generally a lot of steps you could get wrong. With Eclipse Oxygen, however, you will find that to be in the past since we now have access to a nifty installer that walks you through the process.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng hệ điều hành linux siêu tốc – bài 25 Xem cấu hình hệ thống (cpu, ram, hdd)
- Linux cat command summary with examples
- Cài nhiều hệ điều hành Windows và Linux trên một máy tính
- Hướng dẫn tạo USB Boot DLC2019 (NTFS / UEFI) Trên windows 10 ( sử dụng USB 32 GB )
- Hướng dẫn gỡ bỏ Ubuntu sạch sẽ nhất bằng lệnh trên Windows theo chuẩn UEFI-GPT