To put minds at rest: whilst the game might be NSFW, this video isn’t.
JoyPony is a simulator where you are tasked with looking after a horse of your choice as a filly. The USP comes from the fact that no matter what happens, your pony will die. The game does not end until your pony dies.
This gives you a bunch of ways to play the game. You can either make it quick and kill the pony yourself, you can just play it until they die out of your own carelessness, you can play the game forever and keep your pony alive forever (though that’s not very likely) or you can play the game until you get bored and just not ever see the pony die.
Recently, a link to the game was posted on a thread on /mlp/ where a bunch of anon’s found themselves unable to keep their favourite horse alive for even a few minutes… So I thought, how hard could it be?
To be honest? More difficult than I expected.
Source for the posts;
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Coding Minecraft in One Week – C++/OpenGL Programming Challenge
- Game Mobile Lậu 2019 Kiếm thế truyền kỳ 3D Mobile VH 4.000.000 KNB không khóa Free ViP 28
- Minecraft Timelapse: Medieval Village
- Ra Mắt Liên Minh Mobile Chính Thức – Siêu Phẩm LOL Trên Điện Thoại Năm 2020
- trò chơi trẻ em công trường xây dựng bằng xe máy xúc , xe tải , xe cẩu