These days there’s many cheap & abundant options for embedded Linux machines, from Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone and their derivatives to dozens of more obscure options. But what if none of those options work for your use case, perhaps a needed pin is in-use by an onboard peripheral, all the existing boards with the right features are too big, or just to integrate a transceiver.
In the past designing an embedded machine capable of running Linux required dealing with low-level concepts such as DRAM timing, requiring an effort more than most hobbyists or small scale commercial uses could justify. However there are now far more integrated components making this within the reach of even hobbyists.
In this talk we’ll cover the design of a custom BeagleBone variant forming the core of custom NTP server project, preparing it for manufacturing, and the low-level configuration for Linux to work with this new board.
linux.conf.au is a conference about the Linux operating system, and all aspects of the thriving ecosystem of Free and Open Source Software that has grown up around it. Run since 1999, in a different Australian or New Zealand city each year, by a team of local volunteers, LCA invites more than 500 people to learn from the people who shape the future of Open Source. For more information on the conference see
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn sử dụng hệ điều hành linux siêu tốc – bài 25 Xem cấu hình hệ thống (cpu, ram, hdd)
- Linux cat command summary with examples
- Cài nhiều hệ điều hành Windows và Linux trên một máy tính
- Hướng dẫn tạo USB Boot DLC2019 (NTFS / UEFI) Trên windows 10 ( sử dụng USB 32 GB )
- Hướng dẫn gỡ bỏ Ubuntu sạch sẽ nhất bằng lệnh trên Windows theo chuẩn UEFI-GPT