Deer Hunter 2014 – Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 – Region 1 (iOS, Android)
Deer Hunter Walkthrough Playlist –
Deer Hunter 2014 – Free
Download on iTunes –
Download on Google Play –
Return to the wilderness in the most visually stunning hunting simulator on mobile!
Travel from North America’s Pacific Northwest to the Savannah of Central Africa in an epic journey to hunt the world’s most exotic animals!
“Great shooting mechanics and lush visuals” – Modojo
“Bite-sized missions are perfect for a fast fix” – Kotaku
“I was more than pleasantly surprised” – Arcade Sushi
EXPLORE A LIVING WORLD
Immerse yourself in diverse environments filled with over 100 animal species! Watch out for attacking predators including bears, wolves, and cheetahs!
Enjoy endless customization as you perfect your weapons. Upgrade magazines, scopes, stocks, barrels and more!
Compete for bragging rights as you bag the biggest animals with Game Center achievements and leaderboards!
It’s Open Season, join the hunt today!
– This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
– Please buy carefully.
– Advertising appears in this game.
– This game permits users to interact with one another (eg. chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging). Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons under age 13.
– A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
– If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
– …. .- -. -.- … ..-. — .-. . …- . .-. -.– .-.. .. -.- . .- -. -.. ..-. .- …- — .-. .. – .
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://codeigniterbrasil.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn tải game Bắn cá đổi thưởng uy tín tại Dabet
- Tổng hợp kinh nghiệm chơi xóc đĩa KU online cho người mới
- Hướng dẫn Cài đặt Game Guardian để MOD game trên Android Chưa ROOT 2019
- Hướng dẫn giải khối megaminx – tập 3: giải tầng cuối (cơ bản)
- Coding Minecraft in One Week – C++/OpenGL Programming Challenge